Saturday, April 14, 2012

Passover

Chris, with his theology degree, enjoys learning and discussing religion and belief systems. Since I grew up atheist with some Jewish and Christian beliefs thrown in, I often get to introduce him to religious aspects from my childhood. This time we celebrated Passover with the help of my Grandma who sent us one of my favorite childhood treats, chocolate covered matzoh and some amazing Internet recipes of my favorite Passover dishes, matzoh ball soup and charoset. We had a lot of fun making new food, trying new things and discussing religion. It was was our last night of dates through the program at our church. By making food and celebrating the end of our date night adventures, we got to spend some much needed quality time together.

With how crazy our lives are right now, we are looking forward to summer. We have so many friends and family that we cannot wait to visit! I think Chris and I are both ready for more sleep, adventures and sunshine (ooh and crafting too but somehow I don't think Chris is super excited about that one)!


Although this is Chanukah related, I couldn't pass it up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment