Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Dress

Who knew that one could learn so much from shopping? Dress shopping the other weekend taught me some interesting lessons. One, I am so excited to get married in white. This dress is so significant to me and portrays so much about me. Two, no one should ever be as pale as I am. Three, anything is possible with enough constrictive clothing and padding. I also made some hard decisions as a result of dress shopping. Eat less and no more pop...so if my blog gets more and more crabby you all know why. (Which reminds me I should probably buy more advil...caffeine headaches) Dress shopping also made me realize the magnitude of what Chris and I are getting into. I feel so much more mature than I previously have. I feel as if our relationship is so much more important. It is definitely not any more serious (we spent the weekend dancing in stores and seeing who could push the other into the bushes) but our time together seems to mean so much more now. We finally booked tickets to North Carolina to checkout wedding locations and vendors. I'm so excited, it will be our first real vacation just the two of us together! Who knew that one (gorgeous) dress could teach someone so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment