Friday, November 6, 2009

Will You Be My Rock?

So today was an interesting day. A lot of random-not-so-bad-individually-but-when-combined-they-blow events occurred. What I realized is how lucky I am. I'm first to admit I have my faults. Today's events reminded me that my fiance, Chris, knows them all and loves me anyway. I did not understand the importance of this until I met him and we fell for each other flaws and all. We have recently discovered the benefits to having the other person to take turns with in who is the rock and who is trying not to drown. Between work, school, wedding plans and not having enough time in a day, we manage to have enough stress for 3oo individuals. Chris and I have unconsciously worked out a system where we each have our stress/freak out time while the other stands guard. I've never had this luxury before. Now I'm not sure how I lived without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment