Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Not really much new. Chris and I drove to Kansas City for Thanksgiving. This is only my second time to the city. Every time we go driving or walking I stare in awe at the houses. They are all so nice. We were walking in the park yesterday and saw a 1.7 million dollar house for sale. Needless to say it was awesome! It finally seems so real. Instead of being a one day kind of a thing it has suddenly become a soon we will be looking at houses kind of a thing.
We also were able to hang out with Chris' family. Oh the stories that come out when you hang out with family! We enjoyed ourselves so much!
Not to be super corny but this holiday season got me thinking about all the things and people I am thankful for. I am so thankful for families...of all kinds. Friends I have found to a crucial part of life. The kind of friend who you can trust with any secret, you can tell them about your weird habits and know that they will love you no matter what. I am thankful for all the pets in our lives. And finally I am so thankful for all the love in my life. So if you fall into one of these categories, you should know that I am thankful for you!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment