Thursday, June 28, 2012

End of June?

I can't believe it is already the end of June!  Where did it go?  Chris and I have fun things planned for July and August but I don't want summer to go too fast!  That just means I have to go back to studying 24/7 soon! 

This weekend I went to the Taste of CU.  It was so much fun!  Shopping, good food, henna and people watching...all the things you need at a festival! I love shopping at festivals.  The crafts you find are always amazing!

I also got to do some reading in the sun.  All in all it was pretty great!
I recently had a day off-SO I got crafty!!!  All my projects were 4th of July themed since the end of June surprised me! 



I also started to knit a new afghan and practice my cross stitching.  I am happy to say that I haven't stabbed myself while cross stitching (unfortunately the stitching still doesn't look pretty). I'm sure it will get better with time but it is so frustrating! I also have been trying to teach myself to crochet.  I always loose stitches....


No comments:

Post a Comment